Jan 3, 2011

2011 is here to...hope HE will rock us out of our socks!!!



How nice to turn over a new clean page with NO writing on, after last years horrible journal.

Welcome back every-one, I miss you!! hope you all have had a wonderful time, with friends, sun, some with snow, and loads over overeating!!!

I hope all of you will have a wonderful 2011, with loads and loads of luck, laughter and love !!!!!

May this year make all your dreams come true, how ridiculous they may be ( after all its yours)

I am seeing forward to this "HIS-YEAR" ( positive-stupid-me-again) this will be the year where my life will be sorted out...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cstelle, Heather here - I am just stunned by reading all that you have been through. You deserve a medal. Good luck girl and hope 2011 is better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liewe vriendin Cstelle,
    Beste wensen. Moge God jou help en wysheid gee vir die regte besluite in 2011.
    Ek bly vir jou bidden.
    Kyk na die pragtige beelde van de Winter in Vlaandere, in my blog of met hierdie skakel. June is 'n zestienjarig meisie wat heel goed fotografeert en pas begin in Blogspot. Besoek haar Blog http://j-une.blogspot.com
    Baaie kisses. Liefdevol,
    Nadja

    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx Heather!! and Nadja!!!

    Will check it out!!

    ReplyDelete