Aug 28, 2011

Stork weekend


This weekend me and Luv went to my parents farm, My mother and brother gave us a storktea with all the Auntie's( and their hubbies) that I know from childwood, friends and family. They are all out of there skins from excitement!!!! and can not wait!! I think after the party the twins have everything!! with every parcel I opened, I realize what a wonderful circle of support we have!!!

This is my Grandma of 90 ( she look great), she have knit this jackets for me. She just want to meet the twins!!


Opening up all the goodies!!


Me and my mom with a cocktail!! my mother is under HUGE stress with me and Suro-sus...


It was a very nice party!!! we where having a jol!! As you can see... there was men too!


... and these "OLDIES" was saying it was their best stork ever!!!


2 comments:

  1. Myn liewe vriendin Cstelle,
    Baie aangenaam jou ma en ouma te kan sien!
    Waar was Suro-Sus, hoekom was hulle daar nie by nie?
    Baie kisses.Liefdevol uit Vlaanderen,
    Nadja
    <3

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nadja.

    Suro-sus raak nou te ongemaklik om ver te ry. Dis hoekom sy nie daar was nie. Maar sy wou baie graag.

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete