Jul 17, 2011

Stork Tea!!!



Last Thursday I have had a surprise-stork-party!! If I think of it , it still rock my socks!!

All of these years I never attend any stork-parties, because I HATE them!! I hate it because at storks the girlie-talk is JUST ABOUT BABIES!!!! And it breaks your heart to see all the nice baby stuff and to keep a straight face. It’s such a sad place to be…longing for a precious baby too.

So the moment I open the door and the whole room was full of friends with hats on.( a lot of time I have something on my head) I was near fainting. I was in shock…and I start crying. ( I don’t even have pregnancy hormones in me, but emotional I and really fuck!)It was just so unbelievable to be at my own stork.

Opening the prezzies was scary to see all the baby stuff and at one time I was thinking why is there 2 of each in every single thing I open. This is how disorientated was. Afterwards I did not reminder what I have got.

It was so special for me, everyone have done so much effort and just for me. I have wonderful friends!! Thanx all of you!! I don’t think you will ever know what this have meant to me.

When Luv come and fetch me he first just want o peek in to the bags. We take everything to the BABYROOM, it feel every weird, our house have a baby room… and then we unpack everything and just look at it for some time. We have received wonderful stuff!!!

Can you believe, I was having a stork-party!!!

I am a real "cry baby"!!

Still Crying!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh now you have me crying too! That is so awesome and those cots are so special. Yes honey it is time to accept this IS happening to YOU! :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liewe Cstelle
    Goeie idee so 'n Stork-party met' n pamper as kroon ;-) Ek is saam met jou ontsteld.
    Kyk in my Blog. Mooi bly!
    Baie kisses, liefdevol uit Vlaanderen,
    Nadja
    <3

    ReplyDelete