Jul 12, 2011

AT HOME AGAIN and it's so nice!

Eventually I am back at home!! And man, this is so nice!!! And since I have left home last week so many things happen.

Firstly I went to my parents and look after the kids.  We played our lungs out. Today when we quickly stop on the farm for a pit stop on our way home, my brother’s son jump out when we stop screaming at me to come… because must go built a house!!!! Look like I am his new playmate!

Sus kids was so pleased to see their mom and dad!! And then the scan…



Wow it was great!!! I cannot stop looking at them…and when the girl put the scan on 4D and we saw the one sleeping, I just could not keep the tears for running down my cheeks,  anymore. It’s unbelievable!!! Super amazing, I am soooo bless!!!  Its still a fairytale… Me and luv was looking at the DVD Sunday again just before we go to bed.

And Friday after the scan… guess what LUV feel the babies kick!!!! I was so pissed!! I know how the father must feel now, because the pregnant wife feels everything first.

Saturday me and Luv went to a day spa…absolute heaven!!! Because we are not going away for holiday this year and just to have US-TIME,  and because spa treats will not be on the list for the next 2 years we went for this nice treat!! We will miss this, but the twins will be must nicer to have!!

Shopping ???? I think we more or less know what we want now. Maybe it’s a good idea to start to buy the stuff.

Suro-sus bump are getting bigger by the day. And I am jealous ( I wish it was my bump)

And the best…just before we pack and go  I feel them kick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart was jumping out of my chest. It was the best feeling ever. I wish I can sit with my hands on her bump the whole day( but  I think she will flip!)
Sitting in ou newly built house..
Sus lying down for the scan, me crying in the corner...
Sus-kids are feelings the babies!





At the spa, Table Mountain at the back

2 comments:

  1. Liewe Cstelle en Suro Sus, en ook die heer vader,

    Wonderbaar, trane van geluk, van vreugde. God sy dank!
    Baie kisses. Liefdevol uit Vlaanderen,
    Nadja
    <3

    xxxxxx

    Prachtig zicht op die Tafelberg, dankie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liewe Cstelle, kyk nou ook in my Blog!

    http://politiekencultuur.blogspot.com/2011/07/scan-in-suid-afrika.html

    Heel veel liefs, heel sag,

    Nadja
    <3

    ReplyDelete