May 5, 2011

Yoga


As we saw our friends we are telling them the wonderful news and very one is sooooo excited for us.  I am keeping myself busy with so many things,  just to be busy.

And today I went for my first Yoga class. Did not know what to expect but it really was very nice. It calms me down a lot just to relax… and I need to get into shape. I was also standing on my head!!!( have not been doing that since I was 12!!) I have no excuse to not get into shape now!! Because I am not pregnant.
Yesterday I went for Rele.x and the girl was saying I am improving a lot. Jippee I need to get rid of all this hormones in me and for my system to start working normally.

1 comment:

  1. Liewe Cstelle,

    Dit beeld het ek in my Blog oorgeneem. Ek bewonder Jou, DIT kan ek nie!
    Dit roserode plunje beval my wel;

    Baaie kisses. Liefdevol uit Vlaanderen.
    Nadja

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete