Mar 15, 2011

See you all on Test-day!!

I am going away with Luv,( on working trip till this weekend) so I will not be around my blog till Thursday, test day!! But I will try as soon as I got the call from the clinic to update you all on the Beta.
It’s very weird… I don’t think I am on earth anymore I am flying around in universe. I am just flying…. Not thinking….not planning…not crying…not emotional…not anything. It never happened before, I am always so freak-out in my 2ww but this time ????



I think I am busy on my own journey, a journey where I know, not always good stuff happen. I am busy trying, for myself not to get hurt,AGAIN,  I know I will cope, no matter what comes my way.
Other times, me and Luv will always wonder how many babies is inside ( always hoping for the max!!) I will be aware of every single twist and turn my body make, every sec I feel my boobs if they are sore( yes they are always sore of all the meds I on) at the end I think my boobs are not sore…they are bruised!! from all the touching!( this time I have not touch them once) Other times I am counting the day till test date. This time I don’t think about it. Other times me and Luv will talk the whole time about babies in our 2ww, this time we did not do baby-talk once.
I am not excited at all ( and I know it might sound if we already gave up any hope) it’s not true.
I am just trying coping for what is coming to us this last time of trying.

I DO BELIEVE IN MARICLES, IF I DID NOT BELIEVE IN THEM, I WILL NOT BE DOING THIS STUFF FOR 10 YEARS.

1 comment:

  1. Waw Cstelle, I lost track on you for some time only to read on your blog you are almost done with the 2ww ! Brave one you are. I so hope it will be quads ;-)) between the 2 of you !!

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete