Mar 23, 2011

It took a LONG time to just get to 4 weeks!

It’s weird I am always thinking …next time…there must be a next time….
And for all these years I was always thinking just keep on trying next time maybe it’s your lucky one. But NO!!!, . the minute I am pregnant disaster is kicking in…and the disaster’s name….BLEEDING BLOOD!!!! And now the 9th time, I am amazed!!!
If somebody just could have told me 10 years ago that my body hates it to be pregnant. (I think my body is this Barbie-bitch-girly who think she is so smart and don’t want pregnancy to fuck up her body-have to say Barbie , you need some glasses… the body is already fuck-up after all the meds and hormones!!!)It would have been made things a lot easier, then all the heartache and sorrow, tears and bad news would have pass me. But it was my journey…

Now this NEW journey have start, the one where my “angel-sus” is pregnant!!!!!  It is so AMAZING!!!  Yes we are so super-excited and so super-scared!!! ( if you have been on my route we there is zero-guarantees, to just relax and just enjoy, just don’t work for me) My sus have no problems in her pregnancy, so this is making things a lot better. But still…

..I think when we have our scan and I can see a heart beat reality will knock on our door…

Why is time not flying right now???? We are only 4 week preggies and it feels like months….

4 comments:

  1. It would be great to have a crystal ball and skip some of the pain and torment of years of waiting and trying :( Wishing you all the best for the scan xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine what it is like to walk in your shoes and I totally get how it is impossible fo ryou to 'just relax'.

    I know it is so frustrating the long wait to scan date. Counting sleeps right along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx , Girls!!! Feels as if time got stuck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it feels that way and then it will fly and then it will slow to a crawl again. try to breath, i know it is hard. the end is more amazing than anyone can explain to you!

    ReplyDelete