Feb 17, 2012

Happy Bday!!

Today is my 38th Birthday!!! and the happiest one ever in a long time. If you look in the pic above you will see the BEST  PRESENT....a family!!! and its not a dream.

Since I was 27 I was thinking every  Bday that pass, maybe the next one I will have a baby, and then.....empty dreams.

the last 5 Birthdays I was thinking it will never ever happen, and look now...

I am a ancient mommy, with a body to "not die for"( all the hormones have knock me up.) droopy boobs and lots of grey hair!!

but I just LOVE to be 38!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Liewe vriendin Cstelle,
    Gelukkige verjaardag en nog veel Moedervreugde wens ek jou uit my hele hart!
    Baie kisses, heel liefdevol uit Vlaanderen,
    Nadja

    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie familie foto, happy b-day, De baby's zijn schattig.
    groetjes Niekie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday and you have an awesome family xxx

    ReplyDelete