Dec 7, 2010

FS talk.

Today at half pass 6 my FS phone me, and I am not a morning person at all. I think I sound like drug-like-bear after his hibernation …

…my FS is just as “ out of plans with me” and I know he don’t know what to do next. I think his biggest Christmas wish was “JUST GET HER FORM OUR STOCK BOOKS, PLEASE!!! But NO she just lovessss our clinic!!

So I say to him, you don’t know what to do next, because nothing ever works out!!! It is just this super ridiculous scenario!! And he agree, and the Ectopic was the cherry on the cake!

He is very worried about me emotionally … because I have had this hyper shitty year and I have to agree. It was super KAK!!! Emotionally, he don’t know how I am still coping?? I wonder myself ???

He doesn’t want to discuss anything now. I must take a break and phone him next year.

So for now I am just here , I do have a tuff time, maybe this year was just a bit too LONGGGGGGG.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Cstelle,
    Net om te se ek dink aan jou en gee jou 'n stywe drukkie deur die komputer. Ek kan nie imagine hoe jy nou moet voel nie, maar ek weet diep binne in jou is 'n liggie wat flikker, wat weer sterker en sterker sal flikker soos wat die tyd verby gaan.
    Kyk mooi na jouself xx
    Riana

    ReplyDelete