Dec 15, 2010

Choas house...

I am very quiet lately, but this time of the year is just so hectic!!! I havent been home for more than 3 days after each other, and I hate it!! My house looks like I have 10 kids ( and there's none!!) its choas in my home and I hate it!! big time!

and now I think I am going away tommorw...I want to set off a fokker and THEN I REALY NEEDS TO CLEAN it afterwards!! I luv to work under pressure!!! Why???? Stupid , I think!!!

I just don't get time to get organize. Maybe its because I have so many diffrent "works" Joke!!

next week I just want to settle down, do reading and nice stuff!!! I am working ,but flexi time.

and this weekend I have a market again!! I want to yelllllllllll!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Liewe Cstelle,
    Error: Letter inversion. CHAOS!
    Baaie kisses,
    Nadja

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete