Sep 3, 2012


Its September and its SPRING !! But O no !!! where is spring hiding? I cannot wait for it to start. But its so cold!!!!!

When I was in school the 1 of September was a BIG day at school. All the little kiddies was sending home to make small little bunches of flowers from their garden and them on the 1st. The teacher with all these kids hit the town and give out all these flowers, especially to older people...and I still remember the happy look on their faces!

 

Funny how I remember it now for the first time in years!!! Maybe after all these years I am also start to get out of my “winter-stage” things are start to bloom inside is me again, jippee!!

 

And I just adore flowers!! My whole family just loveeeeessss flowers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    You have to get teething necklaces for your babies if you haven't already, I highly recommend them, they should help with their sleep too because it's probably the teeth keeping them awake. I'm not sure where you live but you can order them on-line for home delivery. They really helped my two babies.
    http://baby.calora.co.za/african-baby-carrier.html
    Good Luck/Angela.

    ReplyDelete