Jun 2, 2011

Baking time!


                                   The Lion Cake!! Sus got Talent!

It feels as if I am in this “torture-game-with-NO-end” and the game’s name…THE SCAN!!!

We have been for a scan on the 13th of April and now it is 3 very long weeks ago!! ( it feels like one year ago! And at this stage scans is what I am living for. And the worst is, we are only going for our next scan on the 15th so ANOTHER 2 more long weeks to wait!! This is killing me right now!! Wowwww  the only thing that is not so nice is that we are not nearer to my sus-and-my-kids.

I want to see then so badly, I am wondering every single minute what are they doing?? And I miss them so much!

So mean while I am just trying to keep myself busy. The last 2 days I was crawling all over my floors. Scrubbing each tile and then I polish each tile. Why in winter time?? Wish I knew, because this is a summer job. ( then cold floors would be nice to crawl on)

And what are suro-sus doing ???  she is busy planning and baking for her little one's B-day and hers. The theme a “LION PARTY” that is what the little one choose, she is a 4 year old girl ( where’s the fairies??) You can defiantly see she like animals a lot!. Sus have bake a beautiful LION CAKE!!

 Her bump is also start showing now, me and  Luv can not wait to it! The nausea are away just the tiredness is on her all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Liewe Cstelle,
    Hoe edel en lieflik zijn jou moedergevoelens. Ek tril mee van vreugde. Sê Sus dat haar "Baking Lion" fantasties is en dan ook in my Blog oorgeneem is.
    Poets nie teveel ook nie!
    Baaie kisses. Liefdevol uit Vlaanderen,
    Nadja
    <3


    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete