Oct 4, 2010

Saturday, 3 o’clock we arrived at the place where the CANSA RELAY OF LIFE took place. It’s a fundraising for Cancer. We enter a team, our name…THE SUPER SUPORTERS!!! We have got Silver for best dress team.

The Relay starts at 6 and end the next morning at 6. One of the team must be on the track walking around it. It was so much fun!!!! And I could not believe how the people did not stop walking throughout the night. It just never stop and everybody have had so much fun!!!

Every time you past the beginning you get a bead you can put on a string to see how much labs you have done. I have done 55!!!! That’s a lot!!! And today I can feel it in my legs!! ( I was also carried Suro-sus little one a few rounds)


Getting home on Sunday( after NO SLEEP) we just shower, and them jumping in bed for a power nap! and 9 o’clock last night I was sleeping till this morning!! And now I am relax and can take the bull by its horns!!

Suro-sus start her Lucrin on Saturday morning!! And I have received my parcel of horrible hormones!! So we are more or less on “Route-trying-no2-Suro-attempt “

1 comment:

  1. Liefste Cstelle♥
    Hou! Ek het jou vanselfsprekend op die foto dadelik herken, en nou sien ek uiteindelik hoe Suro-Sus lyk.
    As jy my vra kan jy ook in jou nuwe blog iets in die Afrikaans poste. Kijk eens in my Blog na die Post oor die kinderspeeltuin in Lembeek, wat vir cute kindjes.
    Die herfs in Vlaanderen groet die lente in Suid Afrika,
    Baaie liefdevolle kisses,
    Jou Nadja

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete