Oct 20, 2010

Day 2

So AF arrived yesterday!! Jippee must be crazy to be happy for that…but in this case its good.

I was away for 2 days, so now I can start getting my mind into action for the “IVF Vacation”

It’s going to be a holiday… with days filled with nice hormonal trips… emotional brake-downs ( every vacation have its bumpy roads )… painful injections… feeling all swell-up( everyone pick up extra weight on holiday)… having friends sharing good moments ( in this case its doctors and nurses and everybody just want to peek at us)… funny things that happened on holidays… being away for a week… lots of money…so as you can see ,this is like a vacation!!!!!


Take my word on it….NOT A HOLDIDAY I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Tomorrow is day 3…
Tomorrow morning at 8…Doctor Luv will start with the Menopur and Gonal F

No comments:

Post a Comment