Nov 22, 2012


This week is our actually due date week a year ago. The twins are their official one year old!  And I am proud to say that they have reached all their one year millstones.

Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you, you are not babies anymore and are moving to toddler stage....WoW !!  I can dearly say I do miss the baby stage and every time I am holding a small little baby my heart start missing a beat, because I just adore little babies!!!!

The pleasures my miracles are giving me are just endless. We enjoy them soooo much and every day are a treat just to watch and see them they have change our life into so much special moments.

Some day’s I still cannot  think that this would not have been possible if one special girl did not wanted us to experience to precious gift of PARENTHOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment