Sep 22, 2010

She ring the bell!!

AF showed up yesterday!! And she is one of those visitors that I HATE!!! She is a BITCH!!

I feel like and HIPPO with a fart, that want to explode any second….but it don’t happen. So I feel fat, and ugly, and moody, down and 1000de other things. Everything except SUPER FANTASTIC!

And every time she arrived I hope with everything in me..IT IS THE LAST!! But no!! She will show up!! She wants to be my best friend!! ( I want to kill her )

..and all the pads and tampons I need to buy!! Actually funny there is not companies that want to put there stickers on my car, and give me clothes with their names on to wear!! Then when I walk in the street people can see, there goes the Kotex girl!! She is so cool!!

Now I just need a nice cup of tea and want to sleep for a week! I want myself back!

4 comments:

  1. Liewe Cstelle♥,

    Heerlik, liewe skat, ek geniet elke woord van my talentvolle aktrise en wens jou 'n prettig weekeinde.

    Baaie kisses van jou vriendin,

    Nadja

    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekeinde: beter woord "NAWEEK"!
    Baaie liefs,
    Nadja

    <3<3<3
    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liewe Cstelle,
    En hiermee het jy in my Blog die Prys "Beste Blog van die week", te sien op 25 September. My gelukwensen en dankie
    Baaie sag kisses
    Jou vriendin
    Nadja

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aawwww... she 'always' shows up.

    not fair. xx

    ReplyDelete