Sep 28, 2010

Getting me head on track.

I just loved it when there is a lot of stuff happening in my life! Why I don’t know, maybe to keep my mind 24/7 on its “brain nerves” maybe it is just my way of coping??? With the life that chooses me… because I did not make the choosing…hell knows who will choose an infertile life?? Maybe someone from Planet Suffering?

I’ve got just less than a month before we can start the next IVF!! Excited? YESSSSSS!!!!!

Scared??? Shit scared!! I hate that dreadful call to find out the BETA…

Suro-sus collect our medicine last week, Yeeekk!! Some how it feels nice to know someone is with you but I can only admire her, to go through this again!! Her 3year old is very excited about the medicine?? I think she is the only lunatic on earth getting excited over IF medicine. She wants Suro-sus to unpack it daily and she is asking if she can do the injections! Crazy!!

The doctor have change the medicine from last time, and I like it because to do everything the same as last will just make me feel it will be a bummer! And I will be over the moon if there can be embies to freeze( never happen before)


Any case IVF stuff is tumbling in my head!!! Every single minute!!! With every year that pass the end of the road is nearer…

3 comments:

  1. That reminds me of my IVF last year November - I had to start my Lucrin on holiday and my sister and her hubby and 2 children went with and the little one was 4 at that stage and also loved to watch as DH injected me and she even wanted to inject me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little one's are the least scared!!!

    ReplyDelete