Sep 21, 2010

House Concert - DONE!

I was on such a high after the Okay from court, and now I can’t wait to get started!!

Such a lot of stuff is happening in my life, feel like a rollercoaster!! And I just love it!!

Yesterday, I did my House concert again, hopefully for the last time. The people luv it! For me it was more difficult the second time, but it is for something nice. The money goes for Cancer!! We are going to take part in the Cancer-relay on the 2nd of October (you need to walk the whole night, because cancer don’t sleep) we will be the SUPER SUPPORTERS TEAM!
AF show up today, hate it!!! But the next one will maybe be my lucky cycle, baby!! High Hopes!!!

I am horrible with spelling and tenses, so you have to read between the lines if you want to understand me. Maybe that is why you need to know me, to be my partner in “30 seconds”

I am seeing forward to the long weekend, we are going with my brother to Hartenbos. I just love going away!!

3 comments:

  1. Liefste Vriendin Cstelle♥
    Waarom 'n nuwe Blog? 'N hoopvolle nuwe begin! Mag ek die eerste wees om jou my gelukwensen te stuur. Ek het jou so lief, my vriendin in die verre Suid-Afrika. Vandag begin by jou die lente, wanneer ons die herfs.
    Baaie liefs en kisses,
    Jou vriendin
    Nadja
    <3

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankie Nadja!!! Jy is so spesiaal!!! Ek dink dit was tyd vir die nuwe een !! Ek hoop jy gaan haar net so geniet!

    Herfs is seker vreeslik mooi daar by julle!!

    love and kisses!!
    Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myn liewe Cstelle,
    Die eerste dag van die herfs was net 'n SOMERDAG!
    Kan jy ook 'n beeld van julle huisconcert publiseer, my lievelingsactrice?
    Baaie liefs,
    Jou vriendin
    Nadja

    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete