Sep 21, 2010

My Story..

Because this is a new blog and some of you don’t know my horror history, and let me telling you its horror, NOT FOR SENSITVE READERS! I will let you have a peek inside:

Married 10 years ago, with loads of baby-dreams!!! May sound crazy but I want 5!! 10 years later fucking ZERO!! Just struggling my dam ass off and still on the TTC BUS. (Cannot find the ticket to get off the bus)

Trying with sex !! NO babies!! I think sex is for enjoyment purely, it don’t make babies that I can tell you!

The route that followed was surgery to remove, septum, endo, twisted tubes ect. Doctors cannot find anything wrong! Hubbies sperms are 1st class swimmers!! My eggs are excellent!! But things just don’t happened, so we are classified under the UNEXPLAINED LABEL!!

We did loads of timed cycles, full of hope!!! 8 x IUI!!! 1x GIFT!! 4 x IVF!! Falling pregnant 7 times, miscarriage 7 times, lost 9 babies (still think it is so sad) One was a ectopic lost my left tube ( with 2 tubes I was struggling, now with less one…??)

Once I was Pregnant with triplets, lost one at 8 weeks and then the identical twin boys on 17 weeks (just went onto labour at home, with only hubbie home) It was so sad !!!

Then my wonderful sister offered to be a Surrogate for us!!! She is such an angel!! We tried it in March but it did not work. Now we are giving it another try!!!

At this stage of the freaking stupid race!! Of trying and trying we just need to stay positive!! What stupid thing it is to be staying positive!!!

It is to have hope!!! HOPE is a cruel emotion!!!

1 comment:

  1. hmmm....hope is cruel emotion.... second that!

    and 5 children? ! having 2 at a time is great...heehee...just imagine next time it is 3, then you have your 5 in 2 goes! :-)

    my heart so full for you... xx

    ReplyDelete