Sep 27, 2010

Long weekend!

This was a LOOOOOOONGGGG weekend! Firstly on Tuesday I was feeling not so okay… there was a feeling in the air...Some kind of Virus-Attack and the victim ME!!!!!! And towards the end of the weekend it I was feeling horrible sick. FLU!!!! Maybe my system crash after this whole Suro-court-have-to-get-the-okay-thing??? Don’t know!!

Only got back this afternoon and I starting to feel okay! It feels like I have been gone for a long time. Wednesday we stayed with friends and having such a nice time caching up on all the stories. Thursday one of my friends got a baby boy (can’t wait to see the little one!) She was one of the few that did not complain about pregnancy and all the stuff most women will wine on the whole 9 months.

Thursday onwards we spent time with my brother and his family + the attachment! I have a sister and a brother, I adore then. We have always had such a lot of fun and joy! Doing nice things together. Now everybody have their own lives and we don’t see each other that often. I was seeing forward spending time with my brother, his 2 kids (the boy is 19 months, he is so quite !!! and his little sister she is 4 months!) and my sister in-law.

Before the this weekend I was telling Jan I really seeing forward to this weekend to spend time with then because we don’t see then much and just to spent family time again, missing my brother a lot.

Then the attachment ( my sister in law’s sister) arrive with then, catching a lift with then. Because she is going to friends……………she stayed the whole weekend. The Friends ??????? meet the friends and I don’t even think they have invite her if you ask me.

So family weekend down the dark drain!!Bonding time with the kids…Catching up with my favourite brother… luckily for the flu I could escape to my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment