Sep 29, 2014

Yesterday it was the twins 3th Birthday!!! and wow they 3!!! it's unbelievable!!!

Saturday it was party time!! or must I say chaotic time! the weather did not play with, but what's new. But what matters is the kids have had fun!!!

I made the cake myself ! and for not being a baker... I was very chuff with myself for pulling it off

 
Party time!!
 
They love the firework candles

 
                                                  My sweet little girl!
                                                       My little boy!!!
                                                   Sea theme??? look more than a  wild animal party
                                        everyone together....
Prezzie time!!
 
 
 
 
AND THEN THE ONE THAT MADE THIS ALL POSSIBLE
THE BEST SISTER IN THE WORLD
MY SURO-SUS
 
CAUSE THEY COULD NOT MAKE THE PARTY THEY CELEBRATE IT ON THEIR OWN!!
sad that we don't live near each other!!!!
 
AND EVERY YEAR I GO DOWN MEMORIE LANE AND CAN NOT BELIEVE THE JOURNEY I WAS ON......
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment