Jan 31, 2014


My last few days of the 30”s is slowly but defiantly passing by now.

Most women don’t want to get older, but I am seeing so forward to it. Just for the simple reason, I want normal 40ties! It’s like a new era that have arrives.

My whole fucking 30’s was jam-pack-full of hormones, fertility treatments, doctors, sitting in receptions, hospitals, pregnancies, miscarriage, tears. The only highlight  of the 30ties was the suro-journey and the twins!!

But now the 40ties wait and that means a normal life! A life full of what a family do. A life which we can plan as we go, not a life that circle around cycles and money for treatments and what ever shit.

If I look at myself I can see the scars the 30ties have left on my body...hormone  treatment where not helping my waistline. Laparoscopies have let my tummy look like a carving scene. Stress and horror have left me with daily more grey hair. The effect of pregnancies on my body have left me with paining joints.

And the last two years I was just playing the best job in the world, FULL TIME MOMMY! That means now more me-time which left me  looking-like a wreck!

The end of last year I discover I’ve got an ‘EAR-WRINKLE’ whoooooo I was nearly dying when I saw that!! An ear wrinkle! I always thought just old people have them!! But the worse on that was I’ve got an ‘BOOB-WRINKLE’ too!!!! Then you ancient!!!!
      Mine are not this bad yet! bad I seen them

Suro-sus had just a laugh because she has never heard of an ear or boob wrinkle! Till I show then. The boob wrinkle are this wrinkles between your boobs!! ( more cleavage wrinkles but I call them boob’one)

So the 30’s have also age-me physical !

That’s why I am seeing so forward to the 40’s they defiantly can’t be that heavy on me. The 40’s will be the best ever!! That’s why I am planning a celebration party! To welcome the 40’s

No comments:

Post a Comment