Jul 26, 2013


I just LOVE photos and I love other people’s photos.  It tells stories and it give memories and some make you laugh...

I have millions of photos and I take daily photos, but then.... when you have to choose to make a collage( I am 3 years behind due to the fact that I don’t know what to choose???).... or made memories books( I am 2 years behind due to the fact I don’t know what to choose??).... or send you best pic’s ( months behind due to the fact I don’t know what to choose)

All photos are special, because they tell stories!!! And now I want to put some on canvas ( I spot a canvas special) the special end Wednesday, I know this the whole month, but I don’t know what to choose!!!!

And to make my choices even worse and put me on even more choosing-pressure, I think why don’t I just take new ones today???

With kids who don’t what to sit next to each other, the moment you put them outside to take a pic, they charge to the mud and look like pigs! Or with Nika that don’t want her hair done because her brother don’t have pony-tails.... and the moment you want to take the shot.... twins have disappear out of site!!
This was taking when they wanted this Argentina's shirts on !! after our Argentina's-food-night
This Photos was taking a sec after other one...its like they decided.. you look first and then I will, put don't let her catch us looking at the same time. We need to "condemn" her photos...its fun!!

How the hell are I’m going to get photos for the special-canvas??? Help!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment