Feb 19, 2014

                                          Suro-sus and Me ( No, she don't want to give me trips for my 40!!)
                                           Having breakfast

... and then the BIG 40 hit me !! and I am only recovering now.
                                Kids love the outing!

                 

This past weekend we went to my parents farm where I meet up with friends from different stages of my life ( childhood( my brother and sister) school, swotting, just married and later in my life.( I suppose the only people not invited was my infertility-team)
 

We stay on the farm and some did camping we where 15 adults +kids.  It was such a nice chill time. These people know me probably the longest and the best and they all have been there for us all the way. I love them all.
 

The Saturday morning  we went for breakfast and the afternoon we swim and chat and some sleep and others picnic in front of their tents.
                                  

The evening we did stir-fry outside( what a disaster!!) the wind was bad( it kills the flames and it start drizzling) whwhhwhwwaaaaaa and that’s how most of my life turn out...... NOT LIKE I HAVE PLANED! Luckily I am used to that and my friends know that too. They did told me they did not think all will go smoothly. Sies you all!!
 One of my friends arrived early on my Bday with freshly baked banana-muffins ( I am not even fully wake and we are having champagne)

We ended up finishing the food on the stove. But the party was so nice and we have had so many laughs!! The whole weekend was so special!!
 

And then Monday on my Birthday I had a “girls night” in my garden...... why I always want to do effort and  so many  all on my own ( I still don’t know?) but I wanted it to be special and chill and after all you only turn 40 once. It was difficult with two kids just turning everything  up side down . At the end I phone Luv and told him, now I wait till you got home and then I will neat to finish quickly, because at the moment I  am doing things twice.
  Do you see the un-dress guest on the left??( party animal)

The night was wonderful with stunning weather!! Good friends, stunning food and wine!!
 

 

My  40 ties was a great party which I will treasure for long!

THANK YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE MADE THIS SPECIAL AND TO ALL THE CALLS AND TEXTS I HAVE RECEIVED!!

 

 

LOVE YOU ALL XXXX

 

1 comment:

  1. Liewe Cstelle,
    Baie geluk met jou "40" verjaardag en van harte dankie vir die mooi foto's en ondertiteling daarvan.
    Heel liefdevol uit Vlaanderen,
    Nadja
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete