Feb 15, 2013


We are back after our short break from Joburg.

And it was nice !!! I adore my home, but I not the person , who miss everything at home. I make the most of where I am, after all life is an adventure to be enjoyed!

When we left home it took about just over an hour to the airport, in this time the twins slept!!!  Wonderful...So when we hit the gates of the airport the twins was wide awake for their first flying experience.

They did not cry, they enjoy their new environment, but to keep 2 pit-bull terriers busy on your lap...for 2 hours. They wanted to climb over the seats, grapping their next-to-be-seated-neighbours laptops and smearing their cookies on the window. But all went well!!

Their grandma and friend pick us up at the airport and then we hit home. They enjoy exploring “oumas” house, do not think ouma and oupa enjoyed it all the time. Kids can destroy houses.

We went on a trip on the “Gautrain” which was very nice. Still a pity SA don’t have all the travel options like overseas countries. We went to Sandton, which was nice, would have love more time there.

And then we went to the hotel where I stay during days while Luv have had his meetings.

Was it nice with 2  one year old’s in an hotel, YES!! They love the room, mostly busy with the save of the room, ( I do think they have money somewhere which they want to save up)   we read book, which they love and they got an new book they wanted to read million of times a day and play.

They love all the attention, and Nika thought she was royalty, waving like an queen every time someone was smiling at her, with Wium doing everything his sister is doing!

To go out and have a bite was uncomfortable!! So if the food arrived one of us eats and the other take a stroll with them. Work like a bomb! One day when they wanted to clean the room I took the twins out. Just to go out, take some planning, diapers, liquids, purse, cell phone ect. To make it as quick as possible I just take off and go...

Twins in the prams, everything pack, trying to keep them in the pram, lift down ... and as I need  to  cross the road, interring a new hotel and entertainment area... I look down...still wearing my slippers!!! Whaaaaaa ( Yes I am a twin mommy, their brains some time got condemn)

All I could think of was “ not-a-tickey” I going back. I lift up my chin, boobs out, tummy in and walk and just did not look down, at my slippers. It was very funny.

Flight back was heaven !! we got up at 5 o’clock so when we got on the plain the twins was  sleeping  and they slept till we landed!!!

We have had great fun !

One bad thing, the twins where both suffer with teething!! I have’nt seen then in so much pain ever, so they were very grumpy and teary most of the time, shame poor things!
 
Enjoying the airport-trollies
Boarding !!!
waiting for our "ouma-pick-up"
Ouma busy with their swimmingpool
waiting for the Gautrain
at Nelson Mandela Square
 
Daddy reading stories, and my camera about to give-up !!

No comments:

Post a Comment