Sep 18, 2016


I am busy getting my act together for my no-more-babies-anymore 5 year old birthday party. Wow yes wow!!! Its 5 years already!!

And we are having after lego…..the turtles…..ghost…..another “DOG” party again……PAW PATROL!!

                 

And  this mommy have zero ideas of what to do! And they are just so excited!! So this weekend my brains must get her act together and searching for a cake recipe cause each year I have lost the previous year one. You can see I am not the worlds best baker! Luckily kids think I am a genius.


we visit the Cango Wildlife Ranch in Oudthoorn
 
the kids have enjoy this day so much
we have spend the whole day at this place
 
and they have attach themselves to the guide
 
they just animals
 
 
 
look how big this bird wingspan is,,,,wow
 
 
I love hippos
 
look who is sitting high up in the tree..
 
 
 
 
riding camels at Wilgewandel
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment