Apr 8, 2015


Must feel as if I got missing, I think I did gone missing. Time fly and if I see, another week have just passing by.

After 10 years I am in this need to redo.... re-paint... re-decorate... re-everything in my home!

First on this list are the twins room. So I  masking-tape the whole room........ Weeks ago.....and still the room have not seen a dash of paint!!!

Cause of the not get to paint, I try I small strip of paint in my room and end up re-painting my room, repaint all the furniture in the room and all of this happen at cut-throat-speed due to 2 little people that also want to paint, what a mess and the moment I move anything in the room, they think it’s a brand new hurdle-route!!

But I chew my gums through, not to flip and end up with a new room, a project tick off and still the kids room with just the masking tape all over the place!!!!!! And NO the theme are not masking tape!!!

 

And now its all this long weekends in which I think I must RELAX!!!! Cause I need it!!!

can mommy take a photo of you??? and this is the pose I got!!!
 
Nice bunny-eggs!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment