Mar 27, 2015


When you order your fertility drugs, it arrive in “the Purple Bag” !!

 

I still remember when “the bag” arrive it was like this bad-surprise-packet to see what your plan will be for your next IVF attempt.

I can still remember how I look at this bag and think how the hell am I going to get all this injection into me??? Will I make it?? I wish this was not for me!!

.. and then after a few try’s I have a few “purple bags”! so I just kick this bad memory bag to the back of my cupboard.

Mr W just love going to the squash courts with his dad! But he wanted a sports bag like his dad! And I knew that if I give him a bag I cannot take it back, and at this stage I don’t have any spare bags. And he wanted one.

 

So whoola I remember the “purple bag”!! or must  I say vanity-thing. And give it to him! He was ecstatic about it..... mommy my own bag!

In his bag is xtra T shirt for after playing ( he don’t even sweat!) all the broken balls, his modified broken racket, keys( which don’t open the squash courts) and a sweatbands, and drinks for afterwards, it’s very funny! I just laugh when the bag is on his shoulder!!

... after all the “purple bags” was the very beginning of Mr. W!!!!

 

Mommy can’t wait for your first real game!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment