Aug 26, 2013

Up coming Piano's players


Kids have both got a mouth disease, first the pink-one and then a week after that the blue-one !!! the last 2 weeks was just about kids moaning and crying 24/7, no sleeping and no eating!! I am just so glad is over!!!

Now my old cuties are back and life can go on as normal!

To stay inside the last week due to weather means keeping two kids busy all day!!! What I have seen is keep the paint outside like in summer , winter and painting inside end up in a mess! Must be wonderful to be a kids, mess is part of life!
 
                                          we love painting, mommy!
 
                                              .... and body painting are the best!
                                               I always wanted blue legs like the smurfs!
 
                                           I think I want a green diaper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment