Feb 10, 2015


I just could not wait for my kids to start swimming classes. Cause I just love water!

When they was one I call the swim-aunty and she said you cannot learn kids before two which show she cannot give swim classes.

 

And now there is someone new! And she is qualified! So jippee the twins are going for classes!!

Till now I have take them when there was n gap and try do learn them some I know water safety skills. More playing in the water. They not scared and so the classes will benefit them.

Mnr W think he can swim and he will jumped in and try swimming ( not the right way) but very keen!.Mrs N is the one for leisure!!! And every time I told then the swim classes start next week she said, I am not going to blow bubbles in the water, okay!!

So the week before I brief her allot on all that will happen! I did not worry about mr W.

So when the swim class day arrived, I told them W will go first ( to let N see what to do) but when the girl said who’s first.

Nika jump in and do everything she was told like a pro!!! And then Wium said I wanted to go first so now he don’t think his leg are working anymore!! And he refuses to get in that dam pool!

I nearly kill him! I know that if I said its fine he will do it every time, so I jump in with my dress!! This was so funny for the kids!. And I did what need to be done cause they don’t want the girl to touch him! And all he wanted to do is bombs and splashes in the water.

What you not will do or kids!! The next week his sister was with him on everything. They want to make turns cause that’s what they do all day!! ( twin stuff) the girl offer them lollypops if they will do what she told. then she said 2 lolly’s NO! She said it’s the first kids she could not bribe with sweets!.

So I ask them why they don’t want to swim all the time and W told me. You give swim classes allot better than she!!! ( thanx for the compliment!) and their swim teacher stinks!! They have smell her! What nonsense! It is just to make it hell for me!!

So one day we will sit at the Olympics’ watching them or they will sit outside the pool cause swimmers stinks!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment