Nov 3, 2014


When I was young growing up on a farm, I just love all the activities that go on around.

            

And now I love to take the kids too different doings to see how things work and to have a look at a different life. I want to expose my kids to everything possible that’s interesting.
 

And now in our area it’sharvesting time of the wheat. Friday “I phone a friend” and after work off we go to see how it’s been done.
 
 

The kids were asleep when I call them, like one man they jump up and say yeeeee we are going to grandpa!! Just look at the connection they made. The husband’s name sound like my father’s.

As we enter the wheat lands they was so excited!. We went for a ride and the kids were running around. They were having so much fun, and mommy nearly die. I get allergic from it. I look terrible with so much tears and snot. Took me two day to recover, but it’s was worth it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment