Aug 14, 2014


We have had such a great weekend. It was suro-sus daughter’s 5 th bday! I went for some routine visit. Then it was party time a “glamour party” it was a real girly-party with dresses and make-up and nail polish. It was some of that parties that begin as ladies and end like hooligans. Wium was the only boy ( don’t think he even recognized it cause all he cares is the friends.

I also meet up with a few school friends which always are so nice, some I know for 34 years!!!!

And then we went to the days of the dinosaurs, which the kids think was unbelievable!!

Having fun !
Make-up booth!
Nika did not take this dress off for two days
 
Suro-sus and me! all dress up!
 
Sus and me
All together.
Wow!! the dino's
watching the 3d
the highlight of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment