Dec 7, 2018


TIME….. was one of the things this year I realise was “a thing” that have a influence of everything.

 This year time was flying by with a hell of a speed! Its feels like yesterday when I drop the twins for their first day of school and with a blink of my eye, they finish their first grade !! with so much things that have happen in their life’s. 

It was the first year in years that I have sort a lot of stuff in my life out. I could organise more, and I could get things done that have been on my life for years and years now.

Because time was whooping pass and I daily new that every step of my kids life I don’t want to miss out on a single thing. I was so busy enjoying every single second of my kids.

 If I only remember how long 10 years of infertility feel…it was forever ! and now 7 years with kids feels like a few months. I know that every phase pass and I want to make most of it all! It sad that they grow fast and before I knew it they will be longer than me.

Every morning for school I took them in their sleep and carry them down stairs to get wake for school and the last day of the this years school with lot of effort I realise that this will probably be the last, cause they getting to heavy for me now. Sob sob !!!

It was only this week that I realise that I don’t get time to blog anymore, and I there was a time when this blog was so part of my life. But there was just not time and loads of other factors that play apart. 

But I hope next year I will have more time to pop some stories or things on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment