Aug 7, 2018

Gee whizzzzz, it's been a long time since I have post a thing.

I have been sick for nearly 3 months, feeling the worst ever !! I was feeling horrific most of the time. With all the cough-sneeze-snotties-having-zero-energy and still need to do all the things that needed to be done at home. Kids school activities, making food for the family, kids homework and sport.....I dread being sick!!


at last we found the cure for being sick at last!!

so the last 3 week I am me at last!! with loads of work that have been left behind!! but here I am!!

We are in the 3rd quarter of this school year and boy it have been full of challenge and the keep twins happy was not all smile and fun.

I look at them and think why do they need to be this big already!! ( I still cry every time I hold someone's baby in my arms!)

this is mommy"s little netball player
 
On his way to score!

Weekends are still their favorite!!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment