Jan 30, 2018

Welcome back !!! 2018 is flying in more speed than ever!! I have miss a month cause January is gone with Feb knocking at the door.

My holiday break was marvelous!!  I enjoy it to the last minute and now....

the twins have start school !!! never thought this day will happen ever and now it here for real!

My whole world have turn into a routine!!! how horrible! I hate this same old same old but!! new challenges are in our life and its fun!!.

Kids love school for the first two weeks and then realize this is going to be like this for the next 12 years!

HI Mom do the school know who's coming??
 
                                                  I will Love the homework!!

Do you like my school hairstyle?? so unique!! so me!
 
School will be a breeze! can't wait for the sport to start!
Don't worry mom! we have each other we will be fine!!
 
 
....and so a brand new chapter start the this house!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment