Dec 23, 2016

 Hi you all!! it's nearly Christmas time, which just remind me of how dam speedy this year was. Such a lot have happen in my life and so much changes have been made.

I was very busy with the book I write( the reason for no blogging, sorry!) and I can tell you  it was a very emotional and exciting journey. So next year I will keep you on track of when it will be out for reading....

For now I just want to take a break, do zero, just be me and have fun with the kids!

Hope you all have a wonderful time with lots of Ho ho ho......

and to you that just hate this time of year where you don't have  time for Ho-ing, my heart are with you I know how hard it can be with out kids this time. Just think of yourself and put yourself first.


many blessing to you all!!, love you

ME xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment