Sep 30, 2010

What Spectacles are YOU wearing ??

Life is….what spectacles you are wearing!!

If I think of my life…I think I have this super, wonderful, very exciting life!!! It’s a life that is JUST too GOOD to be true!! And I just love every second of it!! But it is, because I choose it!!

Because acutely there is so much really horrible, bad stuff that have happened in my life all the time...and it never tend to stop, they are just coming around….and around…and around! And most people don’t even know half the bad stuff that walk with me in my life. Because I don’t want upset the people near me, I want to save then the bad stuff.

I am a very positive person and I have this thing that, you have no control what will happened in your life. People want to know how I cope in life???

If something bad has happened, you have no control and it will happen, but then it is your choice what to do with it. I choose to face it, go through all the emotions, and then get myself together and face life and make the best of the rest…Not always easy that I can tell you, sometime fucking damm difficult!!!

When I was TTC for 3-4 years, I was in a very DEEP…DARK…DEPRESSION…PLACE ( I was not coping, at all) and then we were on holiday, it was so wonderful BUT I was so depress I wanted to die…and it was there and then I have make this act to choose.. And I choose LIFE!!!

If I have choose to sit like a hen on my “bad emotions nest” life will pass me and at the end I will be this horrible women nobody like , but now I have a life, a very GOOD one.

…my life is not full of rose pedals and babydust…but I’ve got a very nice spectacle on, one that suit me well.

1 comment: